Sunday, December 20, 2009

This country is never gonna let me go

After a cancelled flight and 50 hours of airport time I am most likely the most rancid visitor of 2009 in the Star Alliance Lounge, stealing their wifi, charging my mp3 player, downing one diet coke after another and eating coco pops. Having not eaten for 1 day to save my last money to finance a possible return to Oxford if something goes wrong I am delighted now to grab some free fruits and drinks, praying that I don't have to deal with airport people anymore for at least another 6 months and if everything goes its way, I will arrive in Munich in about 3 hours. Being Stansted's and Heathrow's greatest waiter, I'm still a patient boy and go to my gate in about an hour.
If I find the time and recover from my last weekend in England, I'll try to write a short/lengthy recap and with the words of S. Albini:
"Company. You can't buy company. It's people who've been through what you've been through."
And with the words of T. Chipka:
"Company. You don't want company. It's people with an IQ not higher than my dioptre."

Playlist
Glorytellers | Shellac | Brainworms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

biste jetzt komplett zurück?